Drag-and-drop Images to MediaWiki
(Redirected from Cut-and-paste Images to MediaWiki)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- As needed: Rename the image file with a meaningful name.
- Drag image file from Windows Explorer or desktop to the "Drop files here" box.
- Follow the instructions that appear.
NOTE: Copy-and-paste from the windows Clipboard may not work. You may have to save the file to a folder and then drag the file from the folder to the wiki editor window.
Tested with: Microsoft EI 10, Firefox 27
Drag-and-Drop an Image from Email to the Wiki Editor
- Drag the image from the email to the desktop.
- Rename the file as appropriate.
- Drag the image file from the desktop to the Drop files here box in the wiki editor