DSA - How to Restore QA/Testing Workbooks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If your QA workbook was not available with your DSA installation, please follow this procedure to restore it:
- If you are downloading the file to your local HD, some web browser may open the file (instead of downloading it). If that’s the case, you may have to right-click on the page and select “Save As” to download the twb.
- Save the file on your DSA server box under \Program Files (x86)\DataSelf\DataSelf ETL\Project\ProjectName\DSBI_Client.
- Double-click it to launch DSA Desktop
- If DSA Desktop doesn’t connect automatically to your DSA data warehouse:
- Click Yes to edit connection information.
- Configure MS SQL Server connection settings. Database = DwProductName, View: the wizard should automatically select the correct view.
- Click Ok.
- On DSA Desktop, click File > Save to keep changes.
- You should be ready to do QA.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.