Navigation: ALT-S or click Refresh Wizard icon on icon toolbar or main ETL window.
Defines the table refresh, cube refresh, and other schedulable processes in a refresh batch.
Refresh Batch Concept
The Refresh Wizard organizes refresh operations in batches.
- Each batch contains one or more steps.
- Each step refreshes one or more tables.
- Each step can be enabled or disabled independently.
- Each batch can be scheduled to be run on a periodic basis as SQL Server Agent Job. Click the Properties button to schedule a batch
dsrefresh.exe (Auto Refresh)
Example: Batch number 1 of the ACCPAC project is executed by the Windows operating system (DOS type) command line:
- dsrefresh.exe "0" "ACCPAC"
- Where "0" refers to batch # 0 and "ACCPAC" refers to the project name.
Batches are often scheduled for automatic refresh using the SQL Server Agent.