Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The main date(s) is outside any hierarchy
- All dates, except DataRefreshedAsOf are formated as Date (calendar icon), not DateTime (calendar with clock) (except as appropriate)
DataRefreshedAsOf: Drag this field into the Tooltip button to show the last refresh date/time in the tooltip.
Invoice Date Fields hierarchy
- For non-obvious abbreviations, name the hierarchy "Opportunity Opp Date Fields" to let the user know what the abbreviation is for
- The main date is also duplicated, renamed "FullName Dates", and is the first field in its hierarchy
- Date_1 Fiscal Code (numbered as needed for multiple main dates)
- XXX Date Rolling Months with comment:
Rolling Months: Use the ‘Rolling Months Key’ as the Filter. Use ‘Rolling Months’ in column labels, adding the ‘Rolling Months Key’ as its sort field, summing as MAX. ‘Rolling Month Key’ "-1" is the previous 30-day period which ended yesterday. Consult your DataSelf Analytics provider for rolling weeks, quarters and years.
- XXX Date Rolling Months Key
- XXX Date Today MTD with comment:
Today MTD: Drag to Filter shelf and select "PTD" to filter all months (as of DataRefreshedAsOf date). Use date months as the columns. (Do not combine with other ToDate type filters.
- XXX Date Today QTD
- XXX Date Today YTD
- Make sure all City, State, Country, Zip fields have the globe icon
- supply default formats as appropriate
- comments on non-obvious values or calculated measures